Skip to content
- Application for admission presupposes willingness on the part of the applicant and his/her parents or guardians to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
- Applicants for Nursery, Junior Kindergarten, or Grade One must be at least 3 ,4,5 or 6 years old, respectively, by June 1st of the current school year.
- All applicants must pass the entrance/qualifying test conducted by the Guidance Personnel and submit 2 photocopies of their authenticated birth certificate (NSO), Certificate of Good Moral Character, valid report cards – Form 138 or Form 138-E and 3 copies of their recent I.D. picture (size 2 x 2).
- For Grade School transferees, the Form 137-E must be presented one month after the first day of class. If this form could not be presented or submitted, the enrollee will automatically be dropped from school.
- First Year students and High School transferees must submit a Certificate of Good Moral Character and Form 137-A for evaluation purposes.
- All transferees must see the Principal for the evaluation of grades and interview before proceeding to the Guidance Center for testing. In the absence of the Principal, the School Registrar or Students’ Moderator is deputized to do the same.
- All transferees will only be admitted for enrolment if they present complete records or requirements.
- Transferees found to have presented wrong credentials will be dismissed automatically from the school.
- Second year and third year transferees will be formally accepted after thorough background investigation. A probationary status may be given depending on the result of the investigation.
- All transferees will be placed under academic and disciplinary probation and subjected for quarterly evaluation.
- Fourth year transferees will no longer be accepted.